|Prestige Custom Leather Furniture
When it comes to offering some of the best custom leather furniture in the world, we think you've come to the right place.
We use only top grain leathers from the best tanneries in the world.
At Nantuckit Furniture you will receive the finest leathers, great furniture, the finest in furniture construction standards, and value for your money.
You'll soon be enjoying the classic look
and feel of your new leather furniture with family and friends.
Here's how to get started with the process of choosing your new
world class leather furniture:
1. First, select your sofa style by going
through the various groups listed in the list on the left side
of this page.
Click here for images of each style of sofa. Or
click here for sectionals.
2. Select your leather.
here to do so. You can
request swatches of the leather here.
3. Give us a call to let us know about your
interest, to request swatches, or to place an order.
Finally, you can review the details below about the
quality of our leather furniture and why we can confidently say
that this is the some of the highest quality leather furniture
in the world.
- All Frames are solid hardwoods. No particle board, no plywood.
Only genuine hardwoods are used.
- All leather is only top grain from the world's finest tanneries
- Leathers are selected for a natural appearance with distinctive
markings that impart unique character
- 8 way hand tied process stabilizes the coil springs
- Standard cushions are spring down. These cushions are made with
a Marshall unit core made of coil springs, each one is
individually pocketed. The Marshall unit is surrounded by a foam
box completely wrapped in a thick layer of comfort bond fiber. The
wrapped core is filled in a cover which has sewn channels that are
filled with down.
- The back cushions are fiber plush with 2 inches of hollow
polyester fiber that are siliconized to cut down on friction
between fibers which reduces clumping and matting
Reasons we think our Custom Leather Furniture is worth your interest:
- Frames are built using Northern hardwoods (ash, maple, oak) and other
fine construction techniques (see product description on leather group/sectional pages for additional information).
- 8-way hand tied spring construction on most frames
- Lifetime warranty on frame, padding, cushions, AND LEATHER(against color transfer,
finish, cracking and peeling).
- Top Grain Leathers (less than 5% of all leathers fall into this category)
- Made in the USA (North Carolina).
© 2005-2013 Nantuckit Furniture Company, LLC. All rights reserved.